Invitation to the TR Forum meeting,
held on Tuesday 22 October 2019 at 09.00 for 09.30.
The meeting will be at the NAAMSA Offices, Boardroom,
BlockF, Alenti Office Park, 457 Witherite St, The Willows, X82, Pretoria.
The provisional agenda will be as follows:
- Confirmation of the Summary Record of the last TR Forum meeting, held on 28 March 2019.
- Outstanding matters from the Summary Record.
- Review the TR13 Braking Workshop and agree on identified areas which need to be addressed urgently to propose lasting solutions for the benefit of all through individual working groups.
- Confirm the Terms of Reference for the TR Forum.
- Discuss and agree on continuous consulting services through Mr Gaupp – by individual companies or coordinated through TR Forum, thus available to all members.
- Lobbying for active engagement from RMI/SAVABA.
- Create working groups and define their Terms of Reference.
You can download the full agenda and other supplementary information here:
- Agenda for the meeting on 22 October
- Summary record from previous meeting, held on 28 March 2019
- Presentation of Braking workshop to NAAMSA HCV TC